10 Interesting Medical Facts of Human Body
- The average red blood cell lives for 120 days.
- Nerve Impulses travel at over 400 km/hr (249 mi/hr).
- A sneeze generates a wind of 166 km/hr (100 mi/hr), and a cough moves out at 100 km/hr (60 mi/hr).
- Our heart beats around 100,00 times every day or about 30 million times in a year.
- Our blood is on a 60,000-mile journey per day.
- When we touch something, we send a message to our brain at 124 mph
- It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
- Our Brain has over 100 billion nerve cells.